Tuesday 22 November 2011

At the sign of the - - -

Start of an album page in face book.
The working title for the show will be "at the sign of the spotted dog"


The Happy Banker


This will probably be the first to actually get finished. I need to produce one quickly in order to diagnose where the problems lie.
The show will probably happen towards the end of March and contain a talk.
I am thinking of calling that "Solid" and making it a run down of my work to date, something that I dont believe I have done, not in a simple solid basic way anyway.

Other "to date" names for pubs:
The Punters Revenge.
The Queens Head.
The Cheap Flight.

Many more to come I feel!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to say whatever you feel.
I would be more than happy if your comment turns into a longer statement than mine.
I feel it adds to the body of work and as yet you are one of a small nuber of people who read this anyway!

Followers

Profile

My photo
In this brace of blogs, I am trying to sum up the artistic goals I am aiming for. Maybe, more for myself rather than other people although I would like others to read it. I intend to use the sites as places to which I invite people, I dont expecr an immediate rash of people keen to pore over my life. I see it as a kind of glorified C.V. that will probably never get finished.