Friday 6 January 2012

Brittania and friends


They do seem to be falling out all over the place at the moment.
I'm trying desperately not to digitally tart them up too significantly for fear that will effect the overall freshness when I come to paint them out as actual signs.

Have a drink have a drink have a drink on me, everybody have a drink on me.

Why I'm drunk all the time, it levels my head and eases my mind
I see better days and I do better things.


Happy new year




Up Euros









The Black Swan




The Black Swan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to say whatever you feel.
I would be more than happy if your comment turns into a longer statement than mine.
I feel it adds to the body of work and as yet you are one of a small nuber of people who read this anyway!

Followers

Profile

My photo
In this brace of blogs, I am trying to sum up the artistic goals I am aiming for. Maybe, more for myself rather than other people although I would like others to read it. I intend to use the sites as places to which I invite people, I dont expecr an immediate rash of people keen to pore over my life. I see it as a kind of glorified C.V. that will probably never get finished.