Friday 8 July 2011

Fairies and the Other Side

The thing about the links to fairies and the other side is that they are diect contact to where I am at the moment.

Early summer garden notes.

They are also tied up with other categories i.e. galleries and places.
They are also amendable and because of their organic naturecan grow with enlightened comments (!).
Its not as if the whole thing will have been put together overnight.


Hopefully they will grow to dozens of images and provide their own diary type history
--- for instance the garden album containing the changing of the seasons and the studio album charting the progression of work happen generally in the studios.

Link to "fairies at the bottom of my garden"

Link to "Greetings from the other side"

I wanted to open up these two fanciful worlds that I had access to and wanted to share, promoting them as being possibly more  - - - - - - than they actually were.
Vehicles to carry other stories as it were as oppose to being the complete novel.
A "what could be happening here? scenario but ongoing with further instalments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to say whatever you feel.
I would be more than happy if your comment turns into a longer statement than mine.
I feel it adds to the body of work and as yet you are one of a small nuber of people who read this anyway!

Followers

Profile

My photo
In this brace of blogs, I am trying to sum up the artistic goals I am aiming for. Maybe, more for myself rather than other people although I would like others to read it. I intend to use the sites as places to which I invite people, I dont expecr an immediate rash of people keen to pore over my life. I see it as a kind of glorified C.V. that will probably never get finished.