Sunday 12 February 2012

Epic Minatures

Following a conversation with Chris Clinton the other day, I remembered I have a pile of minis that I was going to work on and offer up to to the computor god.

Modern Abstract Art

 We were talking about the possibility of using his show space in the spring to host an exhibition of a very small piece of work from everybody in the studios.
There could be quite a few involved, I'm sure there are people downstairs that I have never met!
I feel confident that one of my epics could fit in (if it happens).

Spring Countryside Adventure

Link to Facebook Album:
 
 
Also included in this post are a couple of images of recent designs for my growing collection of pub signs. An exhibition which seems to be on hold at the moment, although I really do hope that I can pull it off in the Mailbox.



Link to Facebook Album:


 
The cheap flight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to say whatever you feel.
I would be more than happy if your comment turns into a longer statement than mine.
I feel it adds to the body of work and as yet you are one of a small nuber of people who read this anyway!

Followers

Profile

My photo
In this brace of blogs, I am trying to sum up the artistic goals I am aiming for. Maybe, more for myself rather than other people although I would like others to read it. I intend to use the sites as places to which I invite people, I dont expecr an immediate rash of people keen to pore over my life. I see it as a kind of glorified C.V. that will probably never get finished.