Monday 10 September 2012

Spot, Roof and Morocco







What I have been working on is a kennel for the Spotted Dog, what has delayed me is a hole in the roof and what I am about to do is Morocco for three weeks.


I was hoping to get something up for an active and dry month of September, also something that will be weatherproof for the winter, with a twinkly side and heavily varnished.
Big enough for children to fit into - in fact, big enough for a couple of smallish grown-ups to squeeze into side by side in an almost voyeuristic capacity with just enough personal space. A nice place to sit in if you actually are in the dog house with views all around, but not in.

I had hoped to have this finished and up before our trip to Morocco, but have been somewhat delayed by a hole in the roof.
So, before I go the thing will be completely finished, but I wont and don't have enough time to install it.
However, it seems that Sean is organising an event on the 6th October, maybe that could be a good erection date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to say whatever you feel.
I would be more than happy if your comment turns into a longer statement than mine.
I feel it adds to the body of work and as yet you are one of a small nuber of people who read this anyway!

Followers

Profile

My photo
In this brace of blogs, I am trying to sum up the artistic goals I am aiming for. Maybe, more for myself rather than other people although I would like others to read it. I intend to use the sites as places to which I invite people, I dont expecr an immediate rash of people keen to pore over my life. I see it as a kind of glorified C.V. that will probably never get finished.