Sunday 12 June 2011

Am I bothered?




If you are reading this it is either by chance or you are one of a small number of people that I have invited in.
As it stands I’m not that bothered if anyone reads either of the Blog sites, I see them very much as ongoing projects to be ready in some sort of presentable format by Christmas or something like that.
I have put a number of images together on art-3000, but even so that is more of a collection of what I have done during my life rather than a selling format.
This lot is very much about who I am and even why I am, if you have the time to trawl through it. Very much "brain to fingers."
I am having awful problems with the computer at the moment and output is slow to say the least – this does in fact give me a chance to reflect on how important it is to have as many varied copies of my work as possible.
Again, this, at present is very tacked together, please don’t expect to find any sense of "continuos chronology".
Also the "followers" part doesn’t seem to be functioning, which also means that it is awkward leaving comments.


http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150224013601424.351810.707526423&l=8917fccbf5
link to facebook album "from the otherside"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to say whatever you feel.
I would be more than happy if your comment turns into a longer statement than mine.
I feel it adds to the body of work and as yet you are one of a small nuber of people who read this anyway!

Followers

Profile

My photo
In this brace of blogs, I am trying to sum up the artistic goals I am aiming for. Maybe, more for myself rather than other people although I would like others to read it. I intend to use the sites as places to which I invite people, I dont expecr an immediate rash of people keen to pore over my life. I see it as a kind of glorified C.V. that will probably never get finished.