Sunday 18 March 2012

After

The site,
Is very committed to its policy of grow to eat etc and as such requires art work this is specific to that theme.
It also needs practical solutions to basic crowd control - routes,seating and signage. It also can use stuff that involves the public.
On this note, I feel I could offer:

A sign on a pole that could be offered up at openings.
One bench area (at least!).
The Chicken Coup embellishment.
And some grand safety rail arrangements.



The other thing that came out of the meeting with Rob Hewitt, was the fact that I haven't written up a page on the x-ray factory, thinking that as I have all the info, it has been covered.
Unfortunately, this is also the case on a couple of other pages.

2 comments:

Please feel free to say whatever you feel.
I would be more than happy if your comment turns into a longer statement than mine.
I feel it adds to the body of work and as yet you are one of a small nuber of people who read this anyway!

Followers

Profile

My photo
In this brace of blogs, I am trying to sum up the artistic goals I am aiming for. Maybe, more for myself rather than other people although I would like others to read it. I intend to use the sites as places to which I invite people, I dont expecr an immediate rash of people keen to pore over my life. I see it as a kind of glorified C.V. that will probably never get finished.