Monday 12 March 2012

Hedge Enq

Thanks for the soup!
I thought Saturday afternoon was very successful, I really enjoyed the diversity of people there.
There is scope for a very strong project here, I feel.
Before I came on Saturday, I was slightly apprehensive about how the "creative guidelines" were to be laid out.
As it was, I was pleasantly reassured as to where the project could be heading - i.e. pretty open ended.
As I said on Saturday, I would love to pitch in.
Talking to Rob, the suggestion was that I popped along this Friday and maybe embellish the gate to the hen house.
Put a little roof on it and strengthen it up a bit. A bit before other people turned up in the afternoon.
Would it be possible to arrange for Jayne to let me in or something similar?
I do use a lot of waste wood and similar materials and do actually have some in various piles, here and there.
But -( certainly in terms of Friday) are there any scraps around that I could lay my hands on without being called a thief!
I can bring my own basic tool kit.
I am opening up my own blog page preliminarily to cover my own ideas on the project - try to catch some of them before they get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to say whatever you feel.
I would be more than happy if your comment turns into a longer statement than mine.
I feel it adds to the body of work and as yet you are one of a small nuber of people who read this anyway!

Followers

Profile

My photo
In this brace of blogs, I am trying to sum up the artistic goals I am aiming for. Maybe, more for myself rather than other people although I would like others to read it. I intend to use the sites as places to which I invite people, I dont expecr an immediate rash of people keen to pore over my life. I see it as a kind of glorified C.V. that will probably never get finished.