Friday 24 August 2012

Umphries

A new site is born!

http://umphries.blogspot.co.uk/

It directly follows on from Loons Encyclopedia in that it contains "articles" separate stories from different times that quite often I have decided to finish off and publish, having this availability to do so.

UMPHRIES
It was a break from the "om" (which as a blog site maybe getting overcrowded), a problem I seem to be starting to bump into at present.
So, as stated above, I'm going to try to keep "umphries" as a reasonably small thing or rather a series of reasonably small things, thinking that anything that actually gets big enough will be taken out and put onto its own site. Maybe it will end up as a bunch of things that may be one day, the germs of new sites.
Any way I am also about to start another new page under the name "The Gulhani Palace" which will contain the work I did whilst staying on a houseboat for three months back in 1983. And also contain a load of corresponding black and white photos, notes scribbles postcards and a couple of letters.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to say whatever you feel.
I would be more than happy if your comment turns into a longer statement than mine.
I feel it adds to the body of work and as yet you are one of a small nuber of people who read this anyway!

Followers

Profile

My photo
In this brace of blogs, I am trying to sum up the artistic goals I am aiming for. Maybe, more for myself rather than other people although I would like others to read it. I intend to use the sites as places to which I invite people, I dont expecr an immediate rash of people keen to pore over my life. I see it as a kind of glorified C.V. that will probably never get finished.