Thursday 23 August 2012

Whats Cooking?




 
Thyis is one of two pieces of writing I produced whilst doing a part time M.A. in Margaret Street Birmingham. Its based around some video stuff I did during a visit in December 99. I produced a lot of video still images in order to illustrate it
Unfortunately, this one wasnt accepted as part of my course work - it didnt "underpin my practise" & also didnt cut it on a couple of other issues. ( I had been painfully misdirected by a humanities proffessor)
Non the less I had enjoyed writing it and when I got over my wounded pride, enjoyed writing the next one, after all, I was on a part-time M.A. and was there to "experience and learn!"
I have only recently found most of the bits and feel greatfull for a chance to publish it / give it a second airing.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to say whatever you feel.
I would be more than happy if your comment turns into a longer statement than mine.
I feel it adds to the body of work and as yet you are one of a small nuber of people who read this anyway!

Followers

Profile

My photo
In this brace of blogs, I am trying to sum up the artistic goals I am aiming for. Maybe, more for myself rather than other people although I would like others to read it. I intend to use the sites as places to which I invite people, I dont expecr an immediate rash of people keen to pore over my life. I see it as a kind of glorified C.V. that will probably never get finished.