Monday 21 March 2011

The Weight of the World

Sometimes,
I don’t want to save energy by "carrying" all available jobs at once. – looking to see how much ground I can cover in one move, and therebye not having toto come back for extra things at some point in the future.

What can happen is all the thought processes pertaining to each task get shuffled into one conglomerate.
And at some point later down the line, everything has to be re-evaluated and separated. A daunting task for the future.
Work can be restfull and meditative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to say whatever you feel.
I would be more than happy if your comment turns into a longer statement than mine.
I feel it adds to the body of work and as yet you are one of a small nuber of people who read this anyway!

Followers

Profile

My photo
In this brace of blogs, I am trying to sum up the artistic goals I am aiming for. Maybe, more for myself rather than other people although I would like others to read it. I intend to use the sites as places to which I invite people, I dont expecr an immediate rash of people keen to pore over my life. I see it as a kind of glorified C.V. that will probably never get finished.