Monday 2 May 2011

Wills, Kate and Osama

The Royal Kiss

It all started with a kiss, I decided to simplify my face book stuff for a lttle while.
Although I am working on a large scale, multi-characteur composition on canvas.
I think this is better than Tracy Emins offering for the Independent, and less of a sell out.

Carrying on in the same vein, and coming, almost in time to wrap up the weekend was the nobbling of Osama Bin Laden.
It lent itself well to my self depreciating form of match-stick whit I felt.

The first being "the Neighbours from Hell"
-waking people up in the middle of the night like that.
The second, being its negative and bearing the inscription "neighbours - everybody needs good neighbours, with a little understanding - - - "
Neighbours from Hell


With a little understanding, we can make a perfect place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to say whatever you feel.
I would be more than happy if your comment turns into a longer statement than mine.
I feel it adds to the body of work and as yet you are one of a small nuber of people who read this anyway!

Followers

Profile

My photo
In this brace of blogs, I am trying to sum up the artistic goals I am aiming for. Maybe, more for myself rather than other people although I would like others to read it. I intend to use the sites as places to which I invite people, I dont expecr an immediate rash of people keen to pore over my life. I see it as a kind of glorified C.V. that will probably never get finished.